GKR: Heavy Hitters Core Box board game + all applicable Stretch Goals.
GKR: Heavy Hitters is a customizable tabletop game for 1-4 players, combining high-quality collectibles with dice-rolling, deck-building and tactical play!
- A unique hex-based tabletop gameplay experience
- Stacks of cards featuring unique artwork
- Four corporate Factions, each with its own weapons
- Four Pilots with special skills
- Five distinct phases of play
- Two ways to win!
- Hapsi not included.
In your GKR: Heavy Hitters Core Box, you'll receive everything you need for the ultimate robot rumble. Pilot your Heavy Hitter (the biggest, baddest robot on the board) and a squad of three Support Units through the ruins of an old city, competing to either wipe your opponent off the map or reduce four skyscrapers to rubble!
What you get:
- x4 Fully-Painted Heavy Hitter Miniatures measuring up to 139mm tall!
- x12 Support Unit Miniatures
- x193 Cards (includes your Faction Decks, Sponsor Cards & Pilot Cards)
- x80 Holo-Board Tags
- x4 Energy Tracker Tokens
- x4 Dashboards
- x10 Buildings
- x1 Game Board
- x2 Attack Dice
- x8 Defense Dice
- x16 Pilot Tokens
- x12 Upgrade Tokens
- x1 Achievement Board
- x4 Reference Tokens
- x1 Glory Hound Token
- x1 GKR: Heavy Hitters Digital Comic.
Plus all applicable Stretch Goals!
- 8.00 kg
- 12in x 12in x 12in
- Product code
"It's not very often you have a world-class special effects [company] like Weta Workshop working on a tabletop game." – Adam Savage's Show and Tell
“[Weta Workshop] is bringing that extra production know-how that’s outside the box of what normal board game publishing can do.” – Drive Thru Review
“Really fun game. Really clean mechanics. I was really happy with how it played.” – Beasts of War
“Everything here is incredible looking. These mechs are so incredibly detailed, it’s ridiculous.” – Man vs Meeple
“Drink Hapsi™!” – HapsiCorp