Terms of Service
Pricing and Payments
All prices on the site are in USD (United States Dollars) and do not include taxes unless otherwise stated.
All payments are via PayPal.com, which also means VISA, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted.
Shipping and Delivery
For delivery addresses in the United States, Canada, Australia, in a member state of the EU or in New Zealand, Core Game boxes and in-game Add-Ons will ship from a warehouse within your customs zone and will not be subject to any additional taxes or duties beyond the shipping cost you pay when you check out from this site.
For delivery addresses in any other country, your shipment may be subject to import duties, taxes and brokerage fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Unfortunately, Weta Workshop has no control over such fees, nor can we be held liable for them.
Please also be aware that we are legally obliged to declare items at their full value and commercial purpose. Specifically, we will not agree to under-declare or deliberately mis-represent the commercial nature of our vendor-customer relationship by declaring as 'gift' or 'sample' or 'return' or similar.
The Limited Edition Drawings and Giclee Art Print will ship from New Zealand and is subject to border clearance in your customs zone.
Customs policies and processes vary widely from country to country and you should contact your local customs office for further information. You must also make sure that you comply with any other laws that may apply when importing something to your country.
The Purchaser accepts all risks of personal injury and property damage arising from use of the products purchased through this website.
The Purchaser acknowledges that Weta Workshop does not manufacture the products available for sale through this website and, therefore, any liability with respect to such products, or any components or other materials used in the manufacture of such products, are covered by, and limited to, any warranty provided by the original manufacturer. Weta Workshop will provide the Purchaser with the terms and conditions of purchase of the relevant manufacturer prior to, or upon, an order for the purchase of products being made. Accordingly, Weta Workshop does not provide any warranty for the components and materials used in the manufacture of the products.
The Purchaser agrees to, together with their dependents, heirs, executors, assigns, guests and invitees, defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Weta Workshop and its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors, employees or agents from any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including legal costs, that arise from:
- Any breach of these Terms by the Purchaser; and
- Any illness, bodily injury, disability, death or property damage or loss, however caused, arising from or related to the use of any products purchased through this website.
- Weta Workshop's liability is limited to repair, replacement of the products purchased or refund of the purchase price. Additional disclaimers may apply to custom products and such disclaimers will appear in the invoice or other documentation provided with an order. No warranties apply to products that have been misused, modified or improperly maintained.
- For the sake of clarity, in no event will Weta Workshop or its affiliates, representatives, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence, strict liability or otherwise) to the Purchaser for:
- Loss of revenue or profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or opportunity, loss of production, loss or corruption of data or wasted management or staff time; or
- Loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever that is indirect, consequential, punitive incidental or of a special nature, arising directly or indirectly out of the use of products purchased through this website, even if Weta Workshop had been advised of the possibility of such damages, and even if such loss, damage, cost or expense was reasonably foreseeable by Weta Workshop.
- Any claim made by a Purchaser against Weta Workshop must be made by notice in writing to Weta Workshop within 90 days of the claim or cause of action arising. Weta Workshop will not be liable for any claim that is not made within such time.
Please also read our Privacy Notice for information about our security measures and how we will use your personal information
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
We know that sometimes, situations change. Maybe you’ve spent all your pocket money getting the rust off your Recon Unit. Maybe you bet the house on King Wolf winning Division One. Whatever the reason, if you find yourself seeking a refund, here’s what we offer:
- All pledges made were binding at the closure of the GKR: Heavy Hitters Kickstarter. After this time, no refunds or pledge decreases will be available.
- If you receive a damaged item, you may return it for a replacement. All replacements are subject to availability and proof of damage. If no replacement is available, we’ll refund you in full.